Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Accessorize yourself

















Jewelry, hats and belts are the cheapest way to stretch out your wardrobe. A killer hat like the one in these photos totally make the outfit.You Can make a few pieces of clothing into a few days worth of outfits by simply using accessories and jewelry.
Different color belts, jewelry and shoes make one outfit look completely different.
I will demonstrate this later next week, but in the meantime.....


I love the 1950s/60s cocktail hour look in these photos. So cute!

This photo shoot was a collaboration between Clayton Austin and I, back in October last year when I was about to pop. I was about 8 months pregnant.

I did wardrobe/props/and make-up. I love working with Clayton. He has a brilliant imagination and a keen eye for what is beautiful.

Check out his very addicting blog at:

http://www.claytonaustinlovestories.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment